Since 1995, ONWAR organizes Annual PhD Meetings where all our PhD candidates get together to present their research and meet each other. The meeting is organized by and for the PhD candidates of ONWAR and CEN.
The Annual PhD Meeting is a two day event, including an overnight stay, at Woudschoten Hotel & Conference Centre in Zeist. The program consists of scientific presentations by the ONWAR PhD candidates, social events, and plenary sessions. The role of each PhD candidate depends on what year of their PhD trajectory they are in:
- 1st year: evaluation of posters (a poster may be presented as well)
- 2nd year: poster presentation
- 3rd year: blitz + poster presentation
- 4th year: oral presentation
The next ONWAR/CEN Annual PhD meeting is scheduled for November 17th-18th 2022. Registration is now open. The deadline for registration and abstract submission is September 2nd 2022. Make sure to register in time! For information on how to register, see Registration Information 2022 and Abstract Instructions.
For more information on the event, see the ONWAR/CEN Annual PhD website.
- Julia van Adrichem – CNCR VU
- Amir Asghari Shirehjini – Erasmus MC
- Quinty Bisseling – CNCR Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
- Aletta van den Bosch – NIN
- Alida Chen – NIN
- Anna Galakhova – CNCR VU
- Allison McDonald – Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
- Anaïs Notario Reinoso – SILS
- Matthew Vanheusden – CNCR VU
- Dr. Linda Douw – Anatomy & Neurosciences, AmsterdamUMC, location VUmc
- Dr. Vivi Heine – CNCR, Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
- Dr. Rogier Min – CNCR, Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
- Renee Lustenhouwer – ONWAR coordinator