On this page you can find links to external resources that may be of use during your time as an ONWAR PhD candidate.
You can find PhD specific information at your institute’s and/or university’s PhD page:
- Erasmus MC Graduate School
- University of Amsterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, PhD Roadmap Faculty of Science, CNCR PhD Starter Kit
- Amsterdam UMC
- Utrecht University
- Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience
PhD candidates at the NIN are affiliated to either the VU, or the UvA. Have a look at your affiliated university’s PhD page for relevant information.
Some of the institutes that are part of ONWAR offer PhD-specific resources on well-being (login may be required):
There are several organizations and councils for PhD candidates, some of which are listed below.
- SILS PhD/PD council
- CNCR PhD council
- Forum for Young Scientists VU
- EPAR – Erasmus PhD Association Rotterdam
- ASAP – Amsterdam UMC PhD Association
- PANDA – PhD Association of Anatomy & Neurosciences (Amsterdam UMC)
- PNN – PhD Network Netherlands
- PhD Centre – Netherlands Centre of Expertise for Doctoral Education